I'm in lost in space. In the PopAds space, that is. - I'm the only one?

Geozo

oscarte

Super Contributor
Where do I start?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do I find the valuable SiteIDs?

Based on what I've learned about PopAds, based on @Morticai PopAds Domination (Brent Dunn); an essential part is finding the URLs of the SiteIDs using PublicWWW or NerdyData (e.g. for SiteID 646140 search "_pop.push[('siteid', 646140" ) so then you visit the URLs and know what niches you're reaching in your campaigns. Check if these are at par with the niche of the offer you're promoting. Also, when visiting the URLs of the SiteIDs you have an idea of the quality of the site, which you can confirm with more accuracy by verifying those URLs in Similarweb. In that way you really know if the site makes it or not. Brent explains that PopAds Quality score of 1 to 10 doesn't have too much weight because it doesn't have to do with the quality of the site but when it joined PopAds it only had then just one space for PopAds traffic or a lot.

screen-shot-2019-05-15-at-4-25-32-pm-png.4231

So…maybe at the time this course was made almost all SiteIDs used the previous code, ‘standard code’ - super easy to find its URL. In my test campaigns only 1 or

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!