Try the best quality traffic: WW GEO, 6 ad formats, free base of tested creos, & only personal approach — our goal is you to get the highest profit.

I updated my blog finally

RichAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Most of you have probably visited my blog, LukePeerFly.com, at some point. I've been blogging on it since April 4, 2011. However, over the past few years, I've been blogging less and less. There is for a few reasons, but the main ones are:
  • I have other projects that earn me more money than my blog.
  • I was not running as many affiliate campaigns so I didn't have much to write about.
  • I enjoy programming more than writing.
The trio of reasons basically made it so my blog became became a nagging afterthought. Then, my wife and I started having kids and I quit thinking about my blog altogether.

The truth is though, I owe a lot of my success to my blog. I've built my reputation in the affiliate marketing industry through my content and I've been exposed to tens of thousands of people because of it. My biggest asset to date, FPTraffic, was launched through this post on my blog.

So, I'm trying to get back to my roots. I have a bunch of great amazing projects (FPTraffic, affLIFT, Skrayp, PeerFlyOffers, SearchWrench, etc) and I have a lot to talk about

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!