• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

I AM SO NEW. WANT TO START AFFILIATED MARKETING.

1win

ajisan

Super Contributor
My journey started in 2016.
At that time I was already working on affiliate marketing for adult dating, in a pretty gross method, namely through spamming on Facebook.

Every day I create a Facebook account, up to thousands of accounts, then add friends, and the traffic will come.

I just use adscopy like "i am lonely tonight, i want to make love. Click my link here ==> https: //www.xxxxxxxxxx
Using a sexy female profile photo, which I got from Instagram.

I even recruited people to just create an account, up to 30 people, who work every day.

Without any tracking tools. So the only indicators I see are CR and revenue.

In the past, this method gave me 4 digits a week in dollars. But not now. Facebook's algorithm changed, and it made me lose digits.

Note: i am from indonesia. my english is not good, so i used google translate to write this thread.

I want to learn media buying.
Using system-defying means, like spamming on Facebook, is quite detrimental to my focus. instead of focusing on creative and optimization, I instead focused on how to handle changes in Facebook's algorithm that blocked thousands of my accounts. It hurts.

The thing that confused me
  1. What

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!