I Already Have Web Hosting so Do I Need an AWS Account or Similar to Host Landing Pages

CrakRevenue

gordgoodfellow

Contributor
Hi,

I've just been reading about the importance of good, reliable and fast hosting for CPA affiliate LPs. This goes without saying.

I have a hosting account with InMotionHosting (I've tried lots of hosts in my 20+ years as an SEO and InMotion are among the best for the cost) which hosts all my websites. I use Namecheap and 123-Reg as my domain registrars. InMotion is fast, with extremely reliable uptime and incredible technical support, all on a shared server for about $17 a month.

Being equipped with that, do I need another, separate hosting service for my Landing Pages?

Is the uptime and speed significantly better with a service which is bespoke to CPA offers?

Or perhaps I should switch everything to AWS, including the hosting for my websites, and ditch InMotion.

I'd like to get this right from the very start, as obviously it will determine the success of everything that follows. Do I need to get AWS or special hosting, bearing in mind what I already have in place?

All opinions

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!