• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

How to Stay Motivated & Keep Going When Everything Seems Too Hard

Easton

I see that a lot of people have said encouragement to you, but I want to share some of my methods.

Have you heard of mindfulness? The first time I saw it was in the Health of the iPhone when I was frustrated.

After that I read "The Miracle of Mindfulness" and later I studied the method of watching the breath. My biggest gain is to understand how emotions are generated and to be able to objectively observe them when they occur, and try to avoid letting emotions dominate myself. Whether it is angry, happy, depressed, or excited, it is just a very subjective response to objective facts. An objective fact is not good or bad. It is because we define it as good or bad.

I am a newbie, I have tried a lot of methods, I have also tried a lot of offers, every time when I turn on the tracker, I see Conv 0 or ROI -99%, I am wondering if I am not suitable for this at all. But in fact, it is just a fact, it reflects that my offer or campaign is not suitable for the audience, that's all.

In China, red means profit and green means loss. Now my stock account is green and my tracker is red. I hope that one day, I can see that the tracker is green and the stock account is red. :ROFLMAO:

[email protected]

What helps me the most are those things in this particular order:

1. Having a routine (or at least waking up early every day, preferably at the same time every day)
2. Taking Modafinil
3. All techniques to minimize negative chatter in my mind (meditation/mindfulness/writing a journal etc)