• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Heylink - the only tracking tool that will show you new revenue recommendations, automatically connect you to the highest paying campaign and allow you to focus on what matters - driving conversions.
    Learn more about Heylink

How to setup Bemob tracking for propeller?

Geozo

Hopeful

Contributor
So after a lot of headaches I am at a lost how to get Bemob to work with Propeller. Bemob gave me a tutorial here specifically for Propeller:

which I followed to the letter and step by step with Bemob support so the offer and Postback and everything is fine on their end. However, last thing she told me was

"
I can guarantee that you need to place campaign URL as target URL on their sideIf you don’t do that, no traffic will come to tracker

now propeller said

"Campaign URL is the URL you take from your CPA network

to which bemob replied

Say to them you work with a tracker and We have an integration with them. That’s weird they said that. But you use a tracker If you use your offer link, traffic will never go to tracker because it will go to your affiliate network and you will have zero stats in tracker. So you won’t be able to track anything

So this is where I'm at guys

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!