AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

How to run push ads in ZeroPark

Taylor

Grand Guru
Joined
Nov 1, 2018
Messages
323
I got accepted into @Zeropark 2 days ago and need some advice. When running push ads, where do I start? RON or Sources? Can someone explain in detail what RON means for one Geo? And how is it different than sources. I know target should be done after I find good zones right?

One more thing. I believe I seen on this forum that there is a blacklist of Ip/ips I should use so I don’t blow
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top