How To Mitigate The Risk Of Losing Your Facebook Ads Account(s) & Pixel

CrakRevenue

kostas77

Super Contributor
Hey all,

I've recently written the following advice to a mastermind I participate as a response to what's the best practice in terms of safeguarding against losing your Facebook Ads account and more precisely losing your hard-earned pixel lists.

And because of @Luke 's situation with his ad account, I thought this might be useful to other members here too :)

Note: this info is for people who have at least some experience with FB ads...
Note2: This is not a guide to game the system and use blackhat stuff. This is advice for people running legit ads but want to safeguard against losing their ad account and more importantly their pixel lists.

So here are a few things I'd recommend anyone running FB ads to do to create risk mitigation in case an ad account gets shut down.

The following info will safeguard your FB pixel that you may be building for months and even years, cause if they shut an ad account and you run your pixel off of that ad account, then all those pixel lists will be gone too.

What you should be aiming to do is have the FB

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!