• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

How to measure traffic quality?

Adsterra

tbc

Hi!,

Well the topic says it all. After being some hours reading a lot of things in the forum it seems that one of the most important things to be profitable are good amount of traffic (volume) and traffic quality.

How can I measure the traffic that I am sending to an offer? Is there any way I could test it before sending it? I mean, if affiliate networks treat you better if you send them high quality traffic, why not test your traffic source first to do not blur your network account stats and then when you are sure it is good for the vertical/niche you are attacking send it to the network?

Is this possible? Is it a best practice?

Cheers.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!