Guide How to Make & Use Compressed GIFs for Landing Pages [LPs Included]

MGID

Jimmy

👁 ILLUMINATUS 👁
Staff Member
Community Leader
I’ve been mucking around a lot lately to improve my graphic design and image manipulation skills.

And I've been experimenting with creating my own custom animated images (GIFs etc).

(Here's one I made for this guide for a bit of fun 🤣)

ee0EHv7.gif

I've also been experimenting with using images and clips from mobile games, which I'm using to test out landing page ideas for mVAS offers like these:

6M3fCz1.png

Usually, I find that if offers like these convert, they do pretty well without my own landing page (i.e. just direct linking to the offer landing page). But I always like to test a direct link against a route with my own landing page for several reasons. And I like to always try some new ideas.

BTW, if you’re wondering why it’s a good idea to test landing pages for most of your campaigns, check out these guides from @Nick:

What are animated images?​

Everyone knows about GIFs – you see ‘em on the forum all the time – and I'm as guilty as anyone for posting 'em.

giphy.gif

But GIFs are just one way to create an animated image. There are

Attachments

• extreme-sports-lps.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 206
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!