How to know if I have enough data?

Adsterra

Ali-M2007

Super Contributor
Hello everyone! I have a question regarding to gathering data for campaigns and I hope you can make things clear for me.

How do I know if I have enough data after initial test? I know that there are some rules like spending 10 times of offers but I'm curious to know if there's specific amount of "visits" you consider to know that you have enough data for a campaign and can make a calculation on it.

I think the "number of visits" can be a better factor than "spending amount of $" when it comes to gathering data. For example I can spend $10 to have 1000 visits for a campaign but with the same amount of money, I can have 60,000 visits in another campaign so if I aim for getting "enough visits" rather than spending specific amount of $ on a campaign, I think that would be a better factor. What do you think?

Thank

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!