Guide How To Explore Your Native Ads Audience Demographics and Interests

AdsEmpire

TheOptimizer.io

Super Contributor
Partner
Alright guys, I’ve been wanting to write about this for some time, but before doing it, I wanted to run some tests first.

So, when promoting on native ad networks, we usually miss some important information on our targeted audience – age, gender or even audience interests.

Without having access to such information, we might be showing the wrong product and angle to the targeted audience, therefore we may end up getting a pretty low conversion rate.

Since most native ad networks don’t give us an option where to get such information, this workaround can help us get some actionable insights about our targeted audience. Allowing us to tweak our campaigns and improve our performance.

Considering that native ads tend perform better when using landing pages, with the help of Google Analytics, we can use our landing pages to extract additional information about our page visitors, not just to warm them up.

Please check the screenshots below to get a better idea of what I am talking about.

Age reporting:
dUfg8l4.png

Gender reporting:
n5xPgAz.png

Audience Interest:
vMTYYNL.png

As you might notice, from this test campaign audience I was able to easily get the Age, Gender as

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!