• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Hi Afflift Members - Here it's Jorge from We Can Track

Edu-Money

wecantrack

Contributor
Partner
Hi everyone, I thought it would be nice to introduce myself here. I'm Jorge and I'm a part of the team at We Can Track, an affiliate tracking, attribution and integration software based in The Netherlands and that launched in 2019. I've been working in affiliate marketing for the last 5 years and I believe I can be of value to many threads and marketers out here that are trying to solve tracking issues, or attempting to integrate their affiliate commissions in tools like Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, TikTok Ads, Snapchat Ads and many others.

I'm happy to talk about affiliate marketing all day long and I hope to connect with some of you

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!