Hello World!

Edu-Money

shajee

Contributor
Hello,

My name is Shajee and I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I have been an unpaid member of this group for quite some time now and on this black friday's offer - I finally managed to pull the plug. Where I am from, $1 is equal to 225 of my local currency so this has been a very costly purchase and the decision didn't come easy.

But I am glad that I did and I am super excited to learn about affiliate marketing. I have a lot to learn yet so I will be going through alot of threads before posting anything stupid but when I do, I hope senior members of this community will bear with me and forgive me and guide me to the righteous path :)

I know Mr. Luke from his PeerFly days and he was my account manager there but unfortunately we didn't had much interaction because I didn't earn anything on that platform or any other for that matter...lol. The main reason being that I had no money to spend on traffic and free traffic tricks never really worked for me and thus, I made absolutely nothing.

Right now,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!