Drive sports traffic during the 2026 World Cup and boost your CPA rate up to +20%. Join Riddick's Partners and draw for a MacBook Pro or Mac Mini

Hello, my name is Edward, I'm new to this and need help.

elake2828

Newbie
Joined
Mar 7, 2023
Messages
2
Hello, my name is Edward. I'm new to this forum and new to affiliate marketing. My goal is to make at least $3000 a month (or more), promoting various offers.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out which options would be best to get traffic to my links. These are direct links/landing pages for business owners who need funding for their business. One of the landing pages also has funding for people who are looking to start a business.

I have an account with traffic authority, but I'm not sure if that's the best option for me. I have also looked into traffic factory and other sites.

As you can see by reading all this, I have no idea what I'm doing, and I need to learn.

I only have about $500 a month I can invest in promoting my offers. So, I need to know, is this a good plan of action? Is my budget too small for my goal of $3000 in ROI or more? Should I not focus on the offers I have, (business funding) and look into something that's
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top