Hello!!! My Introduction

CrakRevenue

javirap

Super Contributor
Hi Everyone,

My name is Javier I am from Uruguay and I am a new member, I will try my best with the English but I will make some typos for sure :)

I have been working with ZeroPark and RTX using Keywords to run the campaigns, and I am doing ok, I started like 6 months ago and I am happy with the result. Now I have a couple of offers that I want to scale and I need more traffic, because using keywords is a little hard to get much traffic these days.

I will start a follow along thread to get all your feedaback and learn a lot while I am running a campaing. I saw some videos of Luke that I will use as a guide at the beginning, these are from 2018 but I think I can still use them to do the same optimization. I will use on Domain campaings in ZeroPark, when I create the follow along thread I will put the link here. Any advice you can give me is more than welcome :)

Have

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!