Exclusive Dating offers and Smartlink are available for your traffic on CPL (SOI, DOI), PPS, and RevShare payout models.

Hello!!! My Introduction

RollerAds

javirap

Super Contributor
Hi Everyone,

My name is Javier I am from Uruguay and I am a new member, I will try my best with the English but I will make some typos for sure :)

I have been working with ZeroPark and RTX using Keywords to run the campaigns, and I am doing ok, I started like 6 months ago and I am happy with the result. Now I have a couple of offers that I want to scale and I need more traffic, because using keywords is a little hard to get much traffic these days.

I will start a follow along thread to get all your feedaback and learn a lot while I am running a campaing. I saw some videos of Luke that I will use as a guide at the beginning, these are from 2018 but I think I can still use them to do the same optimization. I will use on Domain campaings in ZeroPark, when I create the follow along thread I will put the link here. Any advice you can give me is more than welcome :)

Have

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!