AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Hello From South Florida

julian337

Super Contributor
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
4
I would like to know if anyone are getting any results with Native Ads or Push traffic for Hemp Products. I am working a local company that sells Hemp Tinctures, Gummies, Hemp scream for pain relief, and hemp tinctures for pets. They are banned from running ads on FB and got their account shutdown on Google. I have some ran some traffic with Native ads and some push notification networks with no conversions. Any tips or insights would
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top