Hello From Singapore - Xavier Fok

1win

If you dont already know, I love animals! Rabbits can be very affectionate but it takes a long time to build the trust and relationship with them. I think it took about 1.5 years for her to fully run around freely. Rabbits are prey animals and take a long time to trust people, unlike dogs that can lick strangers on the first meeting.
I think all animal lovers are kind people. why else would you want a pet if you don’t intend to pamper it?

About me Personally​

I am a single child, born in Singapore and the only one in the Fok family that can pass on the surname. I hope they don’t find out I don’t intend to have children. Growing up, I had a very strong entitlement mentality because of the special treatment I received as the “golden grandson”. It took a lot of time and shaping before I was going to have a more reasonable and realistic world view. That is my favourite aunty that took care of me a lot when I was younger.

r8Lz92u.jpeg

I will start from when I first went to school. In Singapore, everyone

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!