Hello from Serbia - A Total Affiliate Marketing Newb' Here

Keitaro

VukasinI

Super Contributor
Hey guys

Hope you are all having a good week. Decided to join this community to pick up on some good knowledge, network with other people and get my feet wet with affiliate marketing.

I have a background in SEO, and I've been doing a work of a marketing assistant for the past 15 months. Things started getting a bit dull, boring and repetitive in that industry, and I am really looking for some more dynamics and a side hustle I can start, so I figured to give affiliate marketing a chance. Wanted to get started even before I got into this job, but considering that this industry requires a bit of an initial investment and losing money, I couldn't afford it.

Not that I have a big budget now... But I think a monthly budget of $200-$300 would be a good starting point, get some experience, earn some cash and bring some dynamic to my daily life.

At the moment learning some basics, reading blogs of industry leaders like Charles Ngo, Luke's of course (it's how I found the community after all) and few others and I am excited to see what I can pick up here at

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!