Hello from Russia/Thailand

Geozo

AffDirst

Contributor
Hello, people. Im Dmitriy from Russia. Currently Im spending winter in Thailand.
Ive been around affiliate marketing few years already, Ive had some tries here and there on the Facebook targeting, with pops traffic and context. But I've never had serious approach and profit on any of the sources. Ive had some campigns on the facebook that gave me some small ROI, but that was an accident I think. Im quite familiar with terminology and technicals approaches. The only thing Im still not certain about is the testing and optimization process, and I hope Ill be able to understand this here with the help of the community.

Now Im aimed to defeat:) popunder traffic as I found it as the most beginner friendly. I have some spare budget for testing and serious intentions so any help would be appreciated(y)

Also Im a web developer, so if you have any questions regarding code and technical stuff feel free to ask:)

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!