GalADxy
Newbie
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2026
- Messages
- 4
Hey everyone, I'm Shaun.
I'm a self-taught developer, and I've spent the past couple of months building an ad platform on my own with some Ai help. It's built for verticals that Google and Meta make life hard for, like gambling, crypto, credit repair and dating. We're in our early stage, so I'm here mainly to learn.
I'm coming at this from the builder side rather than as a seasoned media buyer, so I want to understand what you actually need from a traffic source: what makes you trust a new one, what gets you to test it, and what makes you drop it fast.
If you've been burned by a traffic source before, I'd honestly like to hear what went wrong. If anyone have any questions, comments, concerns or ideas I'd love to hear from you.
Looking forward to learning from
I'm a self-taught developer, and I've spent the past couple of months building an ad platform on my own with some Ai help. It's built for verticals that Google and Meta make life hard for, like gambling, crypto, credit repair and dating. We're in our early stage, so I'm here mainly to learn.
I'm coming at this from the builder side rather than as a seasoned media buyer, so I want to understand what you actually need from a traffic source: what makes you trust a new one, what gets you to test it, and what makes you drop it fast.
If you've been burned by a traffic source before, I'd honestly like to hear what went wrong. If anyone have any questions, comments, concerns or ideas I'd love to hear from you.
Looking forward to learning from
Last edited:


