Hello from InnovateDM!

MGID

TeamInnovate

Lurker
innovatedmlogo-png.17789

Hi Everyone! I'm Niki from InnovateDM - the performance marketing arm of the market research company, InnovateMR. While I have a lot of experience in market research, I'm somewhat new to the affiliate space so I look forward to exploring this platform full of information and industry experts. And hopefully gain some new partnerships!

Our campaigns are all survey focused and we're constantly looking for quality partners who can provide traffic for our in-house survey panel, PointClub.com and our in-house dynamic survey profiler, Survey Surfing. Because we own these offers, we can be flexible on conversion points and payouts with the right partners. Our monthly budget starts at $75k and it's burning a hole in my pocket. If you think you have interested traffic, hit me up! You can reach me here or at [email protected] any time.
inndmnetwork-png.17787
publishers-png.17788

Register with InnovateDM

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!