Hello from Chicagoland

Geozo

kpalmquist

Super Contributor
Hello everyone. My name is Kevin Palmquist. I live in the western suburbs of Chicago and work in downtown Chicago. I am a 40 year veteran of business I.T. (I was in the market before IBM had a PC). I am a few years away from my full retirement age, and would like to semi-retire ASAP, but with a source of income that will allow me to work from anywhere at any time. Preferably a warm-weather beach town - I am sick of midwest winters and three-hour+ round-trip commutes. I had been considering blogging, but the thought of spending two years writing 200-300 posts only to find out I don't have an audience has caused me to reconsider.
I am familiar with CPA, and have done a lot of research and analysis - my forte. It looks like a great path to my goals.

I have gone through a short course that was focused on mobile CPA using Mobidea. That was maybe 1 1/2 years ago. I tried the methodology taught in that course for a short time. I had less than stellar results, but I attribute that to incomplete knowledge and non-investment (time, money, education)

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!