AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Hello every one

Joooseph138

Contributor
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Messages
11
Hello all,
I have a problem I am trying to solve and I need help,

I have an account on the traffic source, PropellerAds, and an error occurred during the payment The visa was not accepted
And the account was suspended because that, I tried to solve the matter and it did not succeed. Then I created another new account and changed the method of payment and it was working well and I created campaigns and I did not find a problem and everything was fine and after a short period, the account was suspended again because I have more than one account, and when I create Another account that I work through is also suspended, and I do not know how to solve this problem, I want to work with PropellerAds and I want help to solve this problem... Thank you, everyone

@PropellerAds
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top