Hello. Don here from Sacramento, California

CrakRevenue

dondaff

Contributor
Hello to all. It is good to be here.

Being new to the affiliate marketing realm, I am looking forward to learning the biz from the many who are more experienced than I. With that said, I would like to get some opinions before I jump into AM head first.

My General Goal:
1. Create niche email list first
2. Send affiliate offers to email recipients
3. Get up and running as soon as possible

Generate Fast & Proven Squeeze Pages - Website or Clickfunnels?
Personally, I think it is best to use squeeze pages that have already been proven for a given niche or offer. These landing/squeeze pages could be obtained via Adplexity or other template sources.

If I want to get up and running quickly, I can see where Clickfunnels could help with that. One the other hand, it is not cheap. With that said, should I use Clickfunnels to host my landing/squeeze pages or host them on my own Wordpress website?

Squeeze Pages For Native Ads or Email Ads?

If I advertise using Native Ads or Ads within emails, will most advertising networks allow squeeze pages for my destination? Since I want to build

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!