Greetings

CrakRevenue

brattfjall

Lurker
Hey everyone, I'm Brattfjall

I have thought about starting an online business for many years but always had no idea how to do that. I've also been busy working as a mountain guide for the last 4 years. But now with the Covid situation preventing everyone from traveling, I don't have a job anymore so its the perfect time to focus on starting my online business.

A few weeks ago I got serious about affiliate marketing and dove right into it. I'm the type of person that just goes all in, all the way. My goal is to make around 5k profit/month so I can have enough financial stability to focus on my real passion which is mountaineering and rock climbing. I spend basically all my free time in the mountains and that's where I want to be.

So, being successful at affiliate marketing would allow me to work from anywhere while getting semi-passive income and allow me to chase my dreams in the mountains.

I've watched a lot of how-to videos on affiliate marketing on youtube. Read a lot of books and articles.

But...

I still haven't made my first sale. I have run a few

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!