Greetings from good old Germany

Geozo

angelus_1984

Hi everybody,

glad to be here and meet you guys.

I wish I could say I have started affiliate marketing a long time ago but the truth is instead of immersing myself I kind of dabbled in it.

I got involved as a student by reading some get rich quick schemes - which obviously never worked -shoutout to all newbies reading this - really there is no magic pill nor any shortucut / secret nobody else know.... best you can learn from this guys is good copy writing and sales funnels :p

So now years later I had a "normal career" some money on the side and decided to start affiliate marketing seriously as a business. I invested in the good tools (Voluum tracker instead of some cheaper knock offs), spy tools and of course this community.

Although after this month I am several hundred bucks in the red. I focus on the positive that I have made several conversations and some companies are on the way to become positive and I already noted and wrote down several mistakes that have cost me the most money. Although I lack experience in online marketing I feel I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!