• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Greetings from a [former] affiliate marketer with a new product for monetizing content

Galaksion Contest

500mobi

Contributor
Hi!

My name is Paul and I'm a (mostly former) affiliate marketer who has focused on web publishing for the last few years.

I've also created a new way to monetize content and I'm excited to share it with anyone interested in WordPress/content publishing and/or content arbitrage.

A bit about me:

I got started as an affiliate marketer around 2008 or so doing lead generation, mostly with edu & insurance. Back then advertising on Facebook was not overly complex and it was relatively easy to carve out a niche. It was also easy to exploit some (totally legal) technical loopholes with Facebook's system, ensuring high quality ad views and minimizing stale ads.

After a few solid years, the edu lead gen industry sort of crashed, and I started looking for a new focus. I decided to learn as much as I could about mobile affiliate marketing, which was the hot new thing.

I ended up running tons of random mobile affiliate campaigns all over the world, and had success with mobile app installs, car insurance and things like push campaigns targeting temporary workers. I got familiar with many of the networks at the time, from AirPush to inmobi

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!