• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for a free tracker? Skro provides 250,000 free events per month. Track, analyze, and optimize your ad campaigns with one tracker!
    Try Skro Today!

Google Ads PPC SAAS Conversion Tracking

RollerAds

marketingnerd

Super Contributor
Greetings,

I am reaching out to the community as I have a client that I am working with in the SAAS (software as a service) space. I am helping them with scaling different customer acquisition channels. They were running a google ads campaign which they paused because of a lack of understanding of the ROI of this channel. I want to be able to attribute which paying users were acquired via Google Ads. I am familiar with Google Ads conversion tracking but the tracking goes deeper then what I am familiar with.

The funnel is as follows, Ad Click > Landing Page > Sign-Up Form > /thank-you page > JS Google Ad conversion tag fires. The sign-up is for a free 14 day trial. I know which keywords result in a trial sign-up but how can I attribute which keywords result in a paying customer?

@JackySan @Luke @Morticai

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!