• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Google Ads PPC SAAS Conversion Tracking

CrakRevenue

marketingnerd

Super Contributor
Greetings,

I am reaching out to the community as I have a client that I am working with in the SAAS (software as a service) space. I am helping them with scaling different customer acquisition channels. They were running a google ads campaign which they paused because of a lack of understanding of the ROI of this channel. I want to be able to attribute which paying users were acquired via Google Ads. I am familiar with Google Ads conversion tracking but the tracking goes deeper then what I am familiar with.

The funnel is as follows, Ad Click > Landing Page > Sign-Up Form > /thank-you page > JS Google Ad conversion tag fires. The sign-up is for a free 14 day trial. I know which keywords result in a trial sign-up but how can I attribute which keywords result in a paying customer?

@JackySan @Luke @Morticai

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!