Google Ads Account Suspended Out of Blue!? - Circumventing System

CrakRevenue

Jainty

Hiya all!

So, I had this Google Ads account that I was running pretty good for the last 4-5 months without any issues (just frequent reviews). And today out of the blue the account just got suspended because of circumventing system without any good reason. I mean I sure was running affiliate campaigns but it was all white hat i.e no cloaking and surely no ad-text manipulation.

While, I have had account suspensions previously but this one was kept quite separate from those with a different name, billing, tax id, payment method. But it just got suspended out of the blue suddenly. It came out of review last week only and was working just fine. Since the life of this account, the total spend has been over 10,000 USD and haven't faced any issues. Most of the blackhat accounts don't make it this far and especially not after a review even more so when they are frequent.

So, my query is why was this account suspended suddenly? Is there any hope to get it back, could be a mistake from Google Ads side? What should be my next move?

Note:
My other related accounts to this

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!