• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Golden Goose Needs To Be Stopped

1win

schiarelli

Super Contributor
So I'm writing this sort of a "rant" because of a situation I'm having with @MrGoose . Most of the offers that I was running for the competition were underperforming and now I mostly know why. The other day i was talking to @Nick about this and he told me that he stopped running traffic to Golden Goose because of this reason.

screenshot_2-png.27916

They use the "quality check" reason to steal the zones from your ad network, the "quality check" is just an excuse, don fall for this trap.

This is not the first time this happens, since I had profitable offers that I was passing the source and zone id and out of nowhere the camps started underperforming, and it was because they were blocking the zones that were working for me.

Why you might ask?

Because like any other affiliate network, they have their own media buying team scaling the traffic on the zones they block on you, so they have no competition.

So now you know, don't fall for this. NEVER pass your zones to your affiliate networks, I learned the hard way.

Hope @MrGoose stops doing this type of shady

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!