Follow Along Going back to the well... PropellerAds Pops + Push Subs

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey everyone. It's been a little while since I've run any campaigns. I had a few perform crappy a few weeks ago, we had the hurricane threat here in Florida, and I've just been busy since.

So, it's time for some new campaigns.

I've been testing Zeropark traffic a bit, but I'm "going back to the well" (going back to something I know works) and I am going to run some push subscription offers with pop traffic.

I have run many of these already and I've had quite a bit of success (plenty of failures as well). I am going to use PropellerAds pop traffic because I know it converts. I also like all the options PropellerAds gives you for running your campaigns.

I have a pretty good deal setup with a company wanting me to generate them push subscriptions so I am going to give some of the higher paying GEOs a try across multiple bidding formats:
  • SmartCPM (with my optimizer in place)
  • Flat CPM (just CPM bidding with various activity levels)
  • CPA Goal 2.0
I am going to test all 3 of these and see what generates a nice ROI. I have a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!