• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

[Giveaway] Free Year of CPV Lab Pro ($597)

AdsEmpire

Have you ever used CPV Lab or CPV Lab Pro?

• Yes

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • No

Votes: 43 78.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
My friends at CPV Lab Pro (@CPV Lab Pro) decided to giveaway a free year license to their tracker on Facebook and posted about it here on the forum:

Only a few people had entered so I decided to give it a shot. All you had to do was like their Page and tag a friend in the comments. I tagged @servandosilva), liked the Page, and the next thing you know...

I was the winner!

I already have a license to CPV Lab Pro so I am going to give away my copy I won here on the forum πŸš€

Now is your chance to win!

To participate, simply reply to this thread with your favorite gif. Any gif you want.

I'll pick 1 random reply/gif in 1 week (Tuesday, October 6th Wednesday, October 7) and post the winner here.

Good luck πŸŽ‰

Last edited:
kaminari

Fun coupons is one of my favorites for sure :D

Awesome @Luke glad it was someone in our community

My friends at CPV Lab Pro (@CPV Lab Pro) decided to giveaway a free year license to their tracker on Facebook and posted about it here on the forum:

Only a few people had entered so I decided to give it a shot. All you had to do was like their Page and tag a friend in the comments. I tagged @servandosilva), liked the Page, and the next thing you know...

I was the winner!

I already have a license to CPV Lab Pro so I am going to give away my copy I won here on the forum πŸš€

Now is your chance to win!

To participate, simply reply to this thread with your favorite gif. Any gif you want.

I'll pick 1 random reply/gif in 1 week (Tuesday, October 6th) and post the winner here.

Good luck πŸŽ‰