ADAVICE DSP! Push, Pops Traffic +
Achieve your traffic goals with Adavice DSP: PUSH & POP & IN-PAGE & DIRECT CLICK

Guide Get unlimited Ad Creatives with AdWall.io "Free"

Affiliate

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
I recently checked out AdWall.io, a new Facebook spy tool that is currently in its alpha version and still free to use. :)

untitled-2-png.52031

In my opinion, the free version of Adwall.io is excellent. It has a very similar look to Adheart, though with less functionality.

2-png.52032

it has more than 43 million ads Captured for Facebook, Instagram,& messenger, it has also options for Oculus and WhatsApp but these have no ads yet.

it has multiple Filters as most of the Socialspy tools ..

However, Adwall.io needs to improve its UI. I find it difficult to read and identify filter names, even when using the dark theme.

untitled-5-png.52034

1- Search by text: you can search by text in this search bar, and you can also identify where you want to search "3- "Ad description- Facebook page name- Text on Ad image"
This option is excellent for finding inspiration and offers in specific niches. I tested it with some keywords, and the results were good.

2- Search by the whole URL or part of it: this is always my first filter I test checking how powerful this

Attachments

• 1717170945495.png
    1717170945495.png
    391 KB · Views: 24
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!