• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along From Zero to Hero in Dating: Adsterra Traffic's Game-Changing Formula! #ADSTERRAx2

AdsEmpire

jaswinder

Grand Guru
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Adsterra
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: BeMob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Various
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Dating
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Various
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have previously worked with Adsterra traffic source using dating offers. For case study, click here.

Hello, everyone!
I'm excited to kick off a new follow-along journey with the Adsterra traffic source. I've had some successful campaigns with this traffic source in the past, and I'm eager to replicate that success.
In this follow-along, I'll be focusing on dating offers, and my goal is to provide you with as much information as possible. I've already set up some campaigns, but please bear in mind that I'm currently dealing with some health issues, which might affect my response times and daily updates. However, I will do my best to keep you informed and address your questions promptly.
As for the dating offers, I've selected some top-performing ones, but I won't be disclosing the affiliate network's name just yet. These offers are Single Opt-In (SOI), and I'm targeting Tier 1 and Tier 2 geos to start with. The initial results are looking promising, and my campaigns are good to go.
I'll keep you

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!