FPTraffic v2

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I just wrote about this in the FPTraffic Facebook Page so I think it's worth creating a thread here on affLIFT too.

For those who don't know, FPTraffic is my social media management tool I launched in 2013. It's built with the idea that Facebook Pages should be central to your social media efforts and focuses primarily on Pages.

So, besides my responsibilities here on affLIFT and with PeerFly, I also manage FPTraffic. We've been working on releasing a MAJOR update to FPTraffic that I'm calling FPTraffic v2. Here's a sneak peek at the design and one of the tools:

fpt2-min-png.2761

We'll be making changes, but I'm definitely excited about the launch of v2. We're hoping to get it live within a month. FPTraffic has had over 60,000 members and I'm excited to take it to the next level this year. If you all are interested, I can discuss how I'm going to be advertising and growing it. I know some of you are interested in launching your

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!