• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Follow Along Follow Along PopAds PPV Dating Offer

Edu-Money

EddieBanks

This is my first offer in over 7 years, I use to be more active in affiliate marketing. My main thing was content locking and e-mail lists. Moving into PPV will be a new challenge. I am running this test offer with a 10 dollar a day budget with PopAds, and an offer from PeerFly. The offer is the Dateefy offer #41445

I am currently leaving the parameters wide to start trying to narrow down where to best add or take away variables. My goal is to adjust every 24 hours to help narrow down and try to make the offer convert better based on the days results. My offer is currently pending review. I will update as soon as the offer is live.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!