Follow Along Follow Along - Just might make some money this time somewhere along the way.

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Mat4499

Lurker
Hello Team

I feel like I've seen some sort of specific format to peoples follow along previously, but I can't find a template and laziness isn't a foreign concept to me so instead you get some delightfully average text. You lucky kids! Bit of punctuation there just to spice things up.

I considered doing some sort of introduction, but I think you're probably better off getting to know me from my actions and posts, rather than some text about all the stuff I'm planning to do, that there are solid odds I don't follow through on. So instead follow me in this follow-along which will follow whether I follow through or follow in the footsteps of so many who came before and peter out.

The first steps were of course a bit of research, bury yourself in information, and don't look at the big scary prospect of setting up network and tracker admin, promptly followed by hemorrhaging money in a frantic attempt to pivot enough times that somewhere, despite all your rookie errors, you somehow staunch the bleeding. Box ticked.

After looking at a few examples from Luke and Jimmy's threads on smart links and scouting offers

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!