• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Follow Along Follow Along - Just might make some money this time somewhere along the way.

Mat4499

Lurker
Hello Team

I feel like I've seen some sort of specific format to peoples follow along previously, but I can't find a template and laziness isn't a foreign concept to me so instead you get some delightfully average text. You lucky kids! Bit of punctuation there just to spice things up.

I considered doing some sort of introduction, but I think you're probably better off getting to know me from my actions and posts, rather than some text about all the stuff I'm planning to do, that there are solid odds I don't follow through

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!