Follow Along Follow Along Inspired by Nick's Push Course.

CrakRevenue

wolf

Super Contributor
Hey guys,

I am back with another FA, As @jonathanbouchard told this is the most efficient way to get help from the community here. So let's continue this follow along.

Every on(Most of you) is interested on Pop campaigns, but for me I always like Push notifications. So I hope this follow along will help me a lot on future campaigns.
I am running few campaigns and some of them are green but with even 100% ROI my profit is $0.2 :LOL:. Mostly because I am running low payout offers.

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerAds, Push House, Adsterra
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: BeMob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Golden Goose, Traffic Company + More
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Mobile Content Offers
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: IDK, Not sure yet.
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: Afflift members will help me
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: I have a diseases, I always pausing the campaigns too early to get profitable.

In the Nick's course he is promoting CC submit offers, but I do not like those type of offers, So I hope his methods will work on mobile content offers too.

So lets start this follow along, my final goals
1. $20/Day Constant Profit
2. Make my account manager happy

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!