Traffic Nomads Ad Network

FOCUS and PERSISTENCE

BIG Conference

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Earlier today, I posted this on my social media:

I have really been focusing on my campaigns this year. I've been VERY persistent. Tons of things have gone wrong. I've had days where I've lost hundreds of dollars because of silly mistakes. But, I've stuck with it. I've optimized and optimized and optimized. About a month ago I realized there was a SINGLE TARGET on ZeroPark that I had missed when I was doing my optimizations. In the past 30 days, that single target campaign has generated $510.95 in revenue (100% ROI).

My point is, please be patient with yourself and your campaigns. You are going to make mistakes. You will likely have a hard time finding a profitable campaign (if it was easy, everyone would be millionaires), but it is possible. I am not what I would consider a super affiliate. I've been doing this a long time and I'm still learning.

But, I want this community to be a thing because I want us all to work together to achieve our goals. Support systems are great. I want you guys to be able to depend on me just as I hope to be able to depend

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!