Facebook Page Monetization: Subscriptions

CrakRevenue

Daniel Hood

Admin
I've had a Facebook Page for the TV show Suits for the past several years. For most of that time, I was just using it to test FPTraffic features as we built them. Over the past couple of months, since Netflix and Peacock have created a new interest in the show, my audience has grown by around 500%. When I had some posts go viral and my audience got bigger, I started looking into monetization options. I've tried Amazon links previously but they never really did well in this niche - there aren't a lot of products available.

That lead me to enabling the Subscriptions feature on the page. I've gotten around 85 subscribers over the past month. These subscribers all pay $0.99/mo. and only one has cancelled their subscription so far. Subscriptions from iOS users have a 30% fee from Apple which is a bit of a bummer. I'm expecting my first $53 payment for August's revenue from Facebook to come soon (they emailed me the invoice for it today).

At first I wasn't doing anything to encourage subscribing and just relying on the Subscribe button that appears at the top of the page. I'm not really

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!