• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Follow Along Exploring Dating πŸ’˜πŸš€ | Unlocking Profit Potential! πŸ’°πŸŒ

CrakRevenue

L1Ght

Grand Guru
I've finally made the decision to try something new. I always like to explore different verticals from time to time when I get bored. The vertical I'm currently working on is mVas, and dating has been on my list for a while, but I've never ventured into it until now. This will be my first time trying it out.

The last time I experimented with COD (Cash on Delivery) offers, I used Push and DC (Direct Click). Afterward, I decided to give Native advertising a shot. You can find more details about it here:

Unlocking Profit Potential with COD Offers πŸš€πŸ’°

I attempted to register with Cpamatica after noticing that some individuals here were working with them, but unfortunately, they rejected my request and did not provide any response. Following this, I reached out to @Luke , who recommended iMonetizeIt to me. He mentioned that iMonetizeIt offers a fast payment program, which would be beneficial for cash flow management. This is particularly important because I have set a specific budget for this vertical to ensure that I do not inadvertently use the budget allocated for my other campaigns, which require the advertising account to be renewed

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!