• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Follow Along EvaDav + UK Sweepstakes Offers

kaminari

ArielleT

Grand Guru
Hey Guys,

Since I saw the competition, I thought why not participate. I'm good friends with the owner of Arroyo Media back when they only focused on Pay Per Call area, I contacted them recently and heard that they are starting their own CPA network.

Affiliate Network: Arroyo Media
Traffic Source: EvaDav Push
Offer: National Consumer Center - £1000 ASDA Gift Card - United Kingdom
Max Campaign Budget: $20
Payout: $2.10/CPA

I know who the direct advertiser is for National Consumer Center, but their payout is $0.10 lower than what this network is.

Here's what the flow would look like
5-streams-cycled-png.13622

Offer 1: Bot trap. Will be useful for killing sources with high bot traffic.
Offer 2: Actual offer
Offer 3: Back button opportunity, goes to a sweepstakes smartlink

I highly recommend setting up Automated rules on EvaDav.
automated-rules-png.13625

Once thing you really want to beware is that the direct advertiser of National Consumer Center has their own internal media buying team. These guys are not your friend. So we want to avoid them stealing our landers.
internal-media-buyers-png.13626

They even admit they use a spytool

Attachments

• 5 streams cycled.PNG
    5 streams cycled.PNG
    49.1 KB · Views: 256
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!