• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Follow Along Evadav Advertiser + Bemob + Clickdealer

1win

webmon

Super Contributor
Hi Afflift community, hope everybody is doing great today, Participating in the October @Evadav Contest

I'm Nabil and this will be my first ever Follow Along, so forgive me for some mistakes, also my English is my third language so sorry for that, That said, now let's go some real things ;) , I begin in CPA for more than two months now with some small success especially using push traffic, in this follow along I will test @Evadav push traffic using an offer from @ClickDealer, so those are my initial setups :

c1-png.6388
Traffic Source : @Evadav

c2-png.6389
Tracking Tool : @BeMob

c3-png.6390
Affiliate Network : @ClickDealer

c4-png.6391
Type of Offer : Pin Submit

c5-png.6392
Offer GEO & Payout : ZA -4$

Offer : So this is a pin submit offer targeting south Africa, I will use a lander for this offer that I found in Anstrex Push, I will use only one lander with this offer, I tested this lander with other offers for the same GEO and worked will so I will use again in this campaign.

First let's create our lander, offer and

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!