Follow Along Evadav Adult Push Subs + Zeropark Redirects

Geozo

Nick

๐Ÿง™๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Wizard ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Staff Member
Community Leader
Since there's a contest going on this month I decided I'll participate. I like to use AffLift contests as a way for me to test something that I normally wouldn't do. In this case, I'm collecting push subs with adult redirect traffic on Zeropark. Normally I wouldn't touch the adult vertical and it's actually been quite some time since I ran a campaign solely for push subscribers.

Since I haven't been banned (;) yet) I'm going to be collecting subscribers on a CPA basis rather than RevShare. The goal is to not get banned by the time I've generated $100 worth of subscribers. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've read some people have had issues with Evadav and Zeropark mainstream traffic in the past with CPA payouts, so that's partially the reason why I'm giving adult a shot.

โœ… Campaign Setup
๐Ÿšฆ Traffic Source: Zeropark Redirects (Adult)
๐Ÿ”Ž Tracker: Kintura
๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ Affiliate Network: EVADAV
๐ŸŒ€ Type of Offer: CPA push subscribers
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Various, but $0.02 or more
๐Ÿ’ต Budget: Initially $100 to assess potential
โ‰ I am unsure about: If I'll get banned from CPA push subscription collection or not.
๐Ÿ—บ Geo: Anything paying $0.02 or more (desktop and mobile)

I'm testing all 21 of the adult-ish landing pages Evadav has

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!