MaxConv Tracker
Get a powerful tracker with reasonable price, fast global speed, integrated with fb/tiktok/google/microsoft ads, anti-fraud, google-certified and more

Follow Along Empire: watch me build lots of niche suites

1win

netcashflow

Lurker
It's time for me to document a major effort to building a publishing empire of multiple niche sites and directories.

My vision:
  1. Each week, I start on new blog: Keyword research/setup etc. Double down on any blogs that work.
  2. Build email lists to promote products
  3. Run CPA ads to products & Profit
  4. Take those learnings and media assets to launch my own products.

I can realistically launch a blog every day. Will be trying to maintain a cadence of 1 per week.

The Goals​

I’m confident that I can get a few websites to $3-10,000 off organic SEO. These are mainly for cashflow projects and to see if there’s any business opportunity to pivoting them to other business models (ie. launching competing products, directories, social review platform etc).

I’m also confident that I can get a few of these offers to $10,000/mo profit as well. I’m currently breaking even on 5-6000/mo ad spend, but I want to leverage the traffic I drive off organic to expand my TOF audiences on meta.

I also want to go deep into learning about what it makes to grow and affiliate business. I’m of the belief that many affiliate

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!