"Download" offers

Adsterra

meetingingorkipark

Contributor
Hi,

Does anyone run "downloads" offers? I can't seem to find a logical angle to promote them.

My AM provided me with an offer and landing pages.

On the landing pages it just says sort of "Your file is ready to download" and on the offer's page they already need to put their phone number and send SMS.

So as far as I understand I wouldn't use Popunder traffic for such campaigns? Like some page coming from nowhere saying that the file is ready to be downloaded... Sounds like some virus or smth... It might only work if Popunder was triggered on a website where someone was trying to download some file. But I guess the percentage of such websites (publishers) is pretty low among all the rest of other websites that are available in a traffic source...

If advertising it via Push ads, it is just seems so not logical to me either. I tried using spy tools and most of the creatives are not the long lasting creatives and have the browser' Chrome icon with the text like: "Your file is ready to download"... again some file is ready out of nowhere asking for the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!